Thank you for Sharvina, who nominated me for this Mystery Blogger Award! I am so grateful and thankful for this nomination. I recommend checking out of Sharvina’s blog, it is great and lovely. You get useful tips for your daily life. 😊 The link is also here: https://tipsfromsharvina.wordpress.com/
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love
– Okoto Enigma (the award creator)
How to proceed:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My answers to questions that I got…
- What do you blog about?
I write a blog about my life journey, healthy lifestyle habits and wellness. I like to get inspiration for healthier life, well-being, and home decoration. I write also food recipes and healthy treats, what I cook and bake.
- When did you start your blog website?
I started my blog website on the last day of 2017. It was just a jump to the unknown.
- How do you ensure that you blog regularly?
I try to make some ideas for blog post’s and schedule my future post’s. Someday I don’t get enough inspiration for writing, so I do it another day. I think it is good to get inspiration and good mood for writing. I don’t want that it feels like a pack.
- From which country/ies do you normally blog?
I do blog from Finland.
- Your most shameful/embarrassing secret (haha!)?
This is a hard question! I am little silly sometimes and I can be shy if I don’t know people so well. I don’t have so awful secret’s really! 😀
Three things about me…
1. I have big family.
2. I love nature and outdoors.
3. I love good music.
My nominees are in a random order…
– Leah/The Girl Who Writes
– Jennifer/Healthy Lifestyle Changes
– Change The Code
– Julie/The Less Traveled Paths
– My lifestyle Fix
– Emma/Suspicious Pebbles
– Kristen’s Healthy Living Blog
– Daily Gold Rose
– Like A Vegan
– Something So True
– DARLY – LIFESTYLE BLOG
Five questions for my nominees:
1. What things inspire you to do a blog?
2. What you hope the most in this year?
3. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
4. Tell us what is the most a valuable thing in life?
5. What did you eat for lunch?
Thank you again Sharvina for this nomination! You can click on the name so you can check out Sharvina’s post about her nomination for Mystery Award. 😊 I recommend also checking out these nominated blogs.
Thank you for reading and have a sunny day! Here is almost spring and days are lighter, sunny and beautiful! I love springtime so much.